Tuesday, January 21, 2020 - 12:00pm
Penn State Campus:
Location or Building Name:
110 Henderson Building
The Population Research Institute (PRI) present flash talks on population and environment:
- Yubraj Acharya, "Reducing Inappropriate Dispensing and Consumption of Antibiotics through Behavioral Interventions."
- Guangqing Chi, "Demography of the socio-environmental systems: From high latitudes to high altitudes”
- Heather Randell, "Climate Change and Child Nutrition: Evidence from Rural Ethiopia"
- Asher Rosinger, "Water insecurity, water salinity, and implications for chron-ic health among Pastoralists in Northern Kenya"
- Alexis Santos, "Revisiting the demography of disaster: Mortality, health and migration in Puerto Rico following Hurricane Maria"
- Brian Thiede, "Flooding and Fertility in Bangladesh”
**Lunch will be provided**