Energy Days 2022 | May 25 and 26
Energy Days is a two-day conference that brings together professionals working in all areas of energy to discuss topics ranging from energy technology to energy policy and justice. The goal is to create an opportunity for a diverse range of stakeholders to collaborate.
The purpose is to identify and discuss critical regional, national, and global energy challenges and opportunities for society. Ultimately, the conference looks to create new partnerships to address key research needs and provide innovative solutions to energy challenges.
Dates, Times, Location
- May 25: 1–5:15 p.m.
- May 26: 8:30 a.m.–3:15 p.m.
- The Penn Stater Hotel and Conference Center and Online
More details on the agenda and speakers will be posted as they become available.
- Non-Penn State attendees: $100
- Penn State faculty and staff: $50
- Penn State students and invited speakers/panelists: Free
Theme and Topics
The theme for Energy Days 2022 is Mobilizing Energy and Climate Solutions. The focus will be on what it will take to mobilize solutions that achieve net-zero emissions or beyond. Within this theme, there will be four conference tracks:
- Advancing Technology Research and Development
- Addressing Energy Inclusion, Equity, and Justice
- Catalyzing Capital Investment
- Achieving Implementation
Keynote speakers, panels, breakout sessions, and a poster session will allow for deep discussion and engagement within these tracks.
Who Comes to Energy Days?
Energy Days brings together professionals who work in and with the industry, including members of government, non-profits, and academia. The purpose is to identify and discuss the regional, national, and global energy challenges facing society. In addition to plenary sessions, there are a series of focused workshops on key topics where specific and compelling outcomes are in reach.
Join a Wide Range of Energy Professionals
Join professionals from across the energy industry in interactive breakout sessions and plenaries to:
- Learn about Penn State initiatives in research, education, and outreach.
- Determine how Penn State can support needs across the energy realm.
- Identify societal energy challenges, from now into the future, and from Pennsylvania to the globe.
- Build partnerships and relationships to help tackle important energy challenges.
Energy Days Topics
- Climate carbon solutions
- Energy justice
- Innovative finance solutions
- Energy transitions
- Energy storage
- Energy efficiency
- Business climate goals
View and download logos, graphics, text, sample social media posts, and more by visiting the Energy Days 2022 Media Kit.