May 19–20, 2021
Energy Days is a two-day conference that brings together professionals working in all areas of energy to discuss topics ranging from energy technology to energy policy and justice. The goal is to create an opportunity for a diverse range of stakeholders to collaborate.
The purpose is to identify and discuss critical regional, national, and global energy challenges and opportunities for society. Ultimately, the conference looks to create new partnerships to address key research needs and provide innovative solutions to energy challenges.
Who Comes to Energy Days?
Energy Days brings together professionals who work in and with the industry, including members of government, non-profits, and academia. The purpose is to identify and discuss the regional, national, and global energy challenges facing society. In addition to plenary sessions, there are a series of focused workshops on key topics where specific and compelling outcomes are in reach.
Join a Wide Range of Energy Professionals
Join professionals from across the energy industry in interactive breakout sessions and plenaries to:
- Learn about Penn State initiatives in research, education, and outreach.
- Determine how Penn State can support needs across the energy realm.
- Identify societal energy challenges, from now into the future, and from Pennsylvania to the globe.
- Build partnerships and relationships to help tackle important energy challenges.
Energy Days Topics
- Renewable Natural Gas Opportunities
- Community Microgrids & District Energy Systems
- Getting to Carbon Negative
- Health and Energy Efficiency
- Energy Equity and Education
- Solar Technology for Energy-Efficient Buildings
- Advanced Nuclear in Sustainable Development
- Technologies for Oil/Gas Development
Energy Days Features
- Keynote speakers
- Panel discussions
- Breakout sessions on specific energy topics
- Networking opportunities
- Poster session