The Ecology Institute will hold 3 separate planning meetings to promote dialogue and community consensus around the Institute's priority themes and activities. We will share survey results and identify both "big" and "little" ideas we could promote uniquely through our Institute. All are welcome!
- Thursday, February 13 from 12:30-2 p.m. in 519 Wartik Lab
- Tuesday, February 18 from 12:30-2 p.m. in W201 Millennium Science Complex
- Thursday, February 20 from 12:30-2 p.m. in 519 Wartik Lab
Pizza and drinks will be provided.
Please RSVP: https://iee.psu.edu/ecology2020
Join via Zoom
- Feb 13: https://psu.zoom.us/j/266111265
- Feb 18: https://psu.zoom.us/j/192223070
- Feb 20: https://psu.zoom.us/j/239259917
The Ecology Institute is supported by the Huck Institutes of the Life Sciences and the Institutes of Energy and the Environment.